Greater Boston Invisalign, the smart choice!
Greater Boston Invisalign is housed within Newton Dental Associates, a unique multi-specialty dental practice providing complete dental services in one location. The practice is owned by Dr. Anna Berik, DMD who specializes in Cosmetic Design and has been regularly featured as a Top Dentist in many publications in the Boston area. Dr. Berik believes ” Invisalign is one of the most powerful ways to greatly improve one’s appearance. Coupled with our in-house whitening, you can get dramatic results with noninvasive procedures.”
- Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign’s clear aligners provide added benefits of self-confidence, comfort and improved dental hygiene.
- Invisalign fits seamlessly in with any lifestyle. The clear aligners are virtually invisible. No one will notice you are wearing them.
- Invisalign does not use brackets or wires that can irritate your mouth. You will also experience shorter appointments with your dentist, because treatment does not require metal or wire adjustments.
- You can remove the aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
Call (617) 965-0060 to find out more about Invisalign and schedule a consultation with Dr Berik